The Easter bunny is on his way and you are looking for some fun crafts, snacks and games to celebrate. Check out this list of easy Easter activities for kids to make Easter extra fun this year!
***2020 Update*** This post now contains 30 Easter games, crafts and activities that your kids will love. I initially created the post with just 14 ideas, but I found so many more to share that I added more this year.
Super Fun Easter Activities for Kids
One of my goals of this site is to share simple ways to make family time meaningful and special.
Our children feed off our energy and if we are stressed and overwhelmed they will notice.
At the same time, if you are relaxed and joyful they will notice that too.
And today we’re talking about Easter.
As an elementary school teacher, I feel like I have a pretty good touch on the pulse of what kids love.
At the same time, I have a keen eye for activities and crafts that are low-prep and don’t make a huge mess….sound good?
Below you will find easy and fun ideas for Easter crafts, snacks and games that your kids will love!
Related Post: 30 Simple Easter Traditions your Family will Love
- Make and Easter Egg Sun Catcher
- Put pairs of matching jelly beans inside of plastic Easter eggs and play an edible game of Memory.
- Get crafty and create an Easter Bunny out of Marshmallows
- Spray paint eggs with glow in the dark paint and have a Glow-in-the-Dark Easter Egg hunt
- Have fun making your own DIY paper plate Easter baskets
- Paint with shaving cream while making beautiful Marbled Paper Easter Eggs
- Try this mess-free painting technique on these Doily Easter Eggs
- Make your own Bunny Bait Snack Mix
- Make Easter Cookies
- Give these Easter Egg Cone Treats to friends and neighbors
- Do a good ol’ fashioned egg toss back and forth between two partners to see how long you can last without breaking the egg
- Have and English Muffin Bunny Pizza for lunch
- Plant jelly beans and see them “magically” turn into lollipops overnight
- Go on an Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Play a game of “Chubby Bunny” with jelly beans, Peeps or regular marshmallows
- Play the Carrot Toss Game
- Decorate Paper Easter Eggs with pasta
- Compete to see who can roll an egg on the ground, using only their nose a designated distance, the fastest
- Do this fizzy Easter Science experiment
- Make Fluffy Easter Slime
- Play Easter Bingo
- Paint Rocks to look like Easter Eggs and hide them in the yard
- Make an Easter Bunny mask
- Cut egg shapes out of paper and paint them with pom poms
- Paint a picture by stamping with Easter bunny peeps dipped into paint
- Make bunny shaped pasta for dinner
- Make Jello and use Easter Cookie Cutters to create fun shapes
- Decorate Eggs with stickers
- Make Bunny Butt Pancakes for Breakfast
- Make edible Easter Eggs from rice cereal treats
- Play the Jelly Bean Pick Up Game
There you have it! 30 easy and fun Easter activities for kids – well, for the whole family actually!
We would love to hear from you! Please share your favorite Easter activity below!