This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. We only include brands we use and trust.
Two Weeks of One Pot Meals – Not just Chicken and Rice!
One way to decrease stress and increase happiness is to simplify meal-time. We all need those “go-to” recipes that are delicious, satisfying and quick. The best thing about ONE POT MEALS is that they also reduce our time spent cleaning after the meal. The sooner you can get on with relaxing at the end of the day – the better right?
We have compiled a list of One Pot Meals to help you simplify meal time. With these recipes in your back pocket you will never be stuck in the “what’s for dinner” rut again. This list includes something for everyone including chicken, beef, vegetarian and vegan meals from a variety of cultures.
One Pot Chicken Recipes
- Super quick and delicious One Pot Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowls. Click here for the recipe from FavFamilyRecipes.
- One Pot Greek Lemon Rice Chicken
The scrumptious greek flavors of lemon, oregano and garlic in this dish are divine. Click here for the recipe from RecipeTinEats
- This amazing One Skillet Tuscan Chicken can quickly be turned paleo by omitting the cannelini beans. Trip to Italy anyone? Click here for the recipe from Neli at DeliciousMeetsHealthy.
- The kalamata olives and feta cheese in this One Pot Greek Chicken Orzo will make you want to sing along as you watch Mama Mia! Click here for the recipe from JoCooks.
- Super creamy pasta with mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. You know it’s good when it comes from The Recipe Critic. Follow the link to the recipe.
- Blair’s One Skillet Peach Glazed Chicken will make you think your spending the evening in Georgia. Fresh peaches, rosemary and sweet onion – YUMMY! Check out the recipe at TheSeasonedMom.com
One Pot Beef Recipes
7. Nothing takes you back to those homemade meals by mom days like Sloppy Joes. This One Pot Sloppy Joe Noodle Skillet is gonna wrap it’s arms around you like a hug from grandma! Click here for the recipe from ASpicyPerspective.
8. Who doesn’t want a One Pot Burrito Bowl done in 30 minutes? Check out Jamielyn’s recipe at http://www.iheartnaptime.net/burrito-bowls/
9. Take a culinary trip to Eastern Europe and indulge in this hearty meal of One Pot Un-Stuffed Cabbage Rolls. Paprika, tomatoes and cabbage come together for a statisfying and delicious dish. Visit Corey at FamilyFreshMeals.com for the full recipe.
One Pot Vegetarian Meals
10. Everyone loves Chili Mac – even vegetarians! That’s why I am sharing this One Pot Vegetarian Chili Mac with you from Joy @ BuildYourBite.com
11. April Golightly’s One Pot Pad Thai is the perfect light meal for a busy weeknight – and perfect for lunch leftovers the next day! Click here to get the full recipe.
One Pot Vegetarian AND Gluten Free Meals
12. Lindsay at VeggieBalance is rockin’ the one pot meal with this One Pot Wild Rice Soup. The perfect Vegetarian and Gluten Free one pot meal!
13. Spicy lentils, black beans and rice are the star of this Vegetarian and Gluten Free One Pot Mexican Meal. Find the full recipe at RecipeRunner.com
Vegan’s like One Pot Meals too!
14. Vegans and omnivores alike will love this One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo with Peas and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes Click herefrom Jenn @ NeurticMommy (aren’t we all?). for the full recipe.
There you have it folks! Enough One Pot Meals to last you 14 days! I don’t know about you but that sounds like a challenge.
We would love to hear from you! Have you ever made one pot meals for two weeks straight? With the variety in this line up I think we could do it and be quite happy!