It can be a challenge to find the perfect gift for the woman who wants nothing. But with a little creativity it’s possible to choose a gift that is so thoughtful and unique she’ll realize it’s exactly what she wanted all along.
What to get the woman who wants nothing
We’ve all been there.
Whether it’s your sister, mother or friend; You excitedly ask them what they would like for the upcoming holiday or birthday celebration and their response is always the same…”Nothing”
The best way to navigate this situation (and to choose the perfect gift) is to first understand the reason for their response.
Is it because:
- They already have everything they need
- They don’t want anymore clutter coming into their home
- They don’t feel comfortable asking for what they really want
- They would feel obligated to reciprocate the gift giving
Once you know the reason behind their response it will help you navigate this gift-giving challenge.
No matter what the reason I am sure you will find the perfect gift on the list below.
Unique gift ideas for the woman who wants nothing
The trick to getting the perfect gift for someone who says they don’t want anything, is to find an item they didn’t even realize they wanted.
The majority of these gifts fall into the category of practical, helpful or experienced based.
This list of full of unique ideas they will be happy to receive.
- Housekeeping service
- Pay to get their car detailed
- An Echo Flex Home Assistant
- Gift card to a home decor store
- Take them to dinner at their favorite restaurant
- Meal Delivery
- Beauty product subscription service
- A photo memory book or slideshow
- Grocery Delivery Service
- Pay for yard maintenance for a year
- A class for their favorite hobby (painting, jewelry making, furniture refinishing etc)
- Robotic floor cleaner
- Self Care Subscription Box
- Pay for a personal trainer
- Hire her a personal assistant
- Wine Club Subscription
- Photography Session
- Privacy Protection Wallet
- Girls weekend travel kit
- SMART thermostat
- Donation to a charity of their choosing in their name
- Roadside Emergency Car Kit
- Offer to babysit the kids
- Echo Show 5 for video chatting
There you have it! Tons of helpful gift ideas for the woman in your life who doesn’t want anything!
Read this next: