50 Bestie Quotes: Captions and Sayings For Best Friends
There is no other relationship like the one you have with your best friend. These bestie quotes are the perfect way to explain the friendship, love and history you have together.
The Ultimate List of Bestie Quotes to Share With Your BFF
The bond you share is unbreakable.
They aren’t only your best friend.
They are your ride-or-die, BFF, always there no matter what.
Your friendship has given you strength through the hard times and someone to celebrate with in the good times.
There is no one else on the planet who understands you the way they do….or who has been by your side through all your crazy life adventures.
Scientists even say that having a bestie makes us feel happier, less stressed out and can even improve our health.
In fact, it’s hard to explain just how much your best friend means to you.
Luckily, we’ve collected a ton of bestie quotes, captions and saying to help you explain the special bond you share with your best friend.
1) Bestie: Kinda like a best friend, but better.
2) A good friend knows all your stories, but your bestie was there with you.
3) Dear Bestie, no one can replace you. No matter how many other friends I have or how much time I spend with them. You are my ride-or-die, one-in-a-million, best friend forever!
4) How do I know you’re my bestie? Because you’re in all my favorite memories.
5) Anything is possible when you have your bestie there to support you.
6) To my bestie: Thank you for being by my side through the hard times and for making me laugh when I couldn’t even smile.
7) Dear Bestie, I don’t know how to thank you, but I am so lucky to have you in my life.
8) You’re stuck with me forever.
9) Being besties means we can communicate with just one look.
10) Thanks for always telling me what I need to hear instead of what I want to hear.
11) I may not always be there with you, but I will always be there for you.
12) You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me.
13) You’re the Pooh to my Piglet.
14) A true bestie cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, teases like a sister, annoys like a brother and loves like no other.
15) My bestie is the only person that never gets tired of listening to my problems over and over again.
16) Besties: It’s a promise, not a label.
17) It doesn’t matter who likes us. WE like us.
18) Sometimes being with your bestie is all the therapy you need.
19) I know you’re my bestie because you’re the one person I can trust with anything.
20) Besties: Because you should never have to do stupid things alone.
21) Dear Bestie, I hope we are besties forever. Even after we die, we can be ghosties and scare people together.
22) That’s when I realized what a real friend was: someone who loves the imperfect you, the wrong you, the confused you…because that’s what true friends do.
23) Dear friend, you have no idea how happy I am when we laugh and forget about all of our problems. Sure, we could live without each other, but I am so glad we don’t have to.
24) Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and you both just take a nap.
25) Don’t tell me any secrets unless you want my bestie to know too.
26) We are besties. That means I will always pick you up when you fall….after I finish laughing.
27) She’s my bestie. Break her and I’ll break your face.
28) You’ve taught me that friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest, it’s about who showed up and never left your side.
29) True friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people….together.
30) Dear Bestie, I don’t want you in my life. I need you in my life. You’re not my friend. You’re my best friend. I don’t like you. I love you. And I am glad I found you because I would be completely lost without you.
31) Best friends can turn a horrible day into one of the best days of your life. – Nathaniel Richmond
32) A friend will always be there when you need them, but a bestie is always there whether you need them or not.
33) How beautiful it is to find someone who asks for nothing but your company. – Brigitte Nicole
34) Me and my bestie communicate using only facial expressions.
35) Strangers think I’m quiet. My friends think I’m outgoing. My bestie knows I’m completely insane.
36) “Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.” ― Gloria Naylor.
37) If you weren’t my bestie, I’d have to kill you. You know too much!
38) You may have tons of friends, but only one is your ride-or-die.
39) It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
40) Girls can survive without a boyfriend, but not without a best friend.
41) Dear bestie, I love you and I miss doing weird things with you.
42) Sometimes all we need is a friend to sit with, to stay with us when we are unable to say anything.
43) Bestie, when we first met I had no idea you would be this important to me.
44) Isn’t it cute that you can tell your bestie anything and they won’t judge you.
45) Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
46) Friends… they cherish one another’s hopes. They are kind to one another’s dreams. – Henry David Thoreau
47) A true best friend loves you even when it seems like you’ve gone off the deep end. – Liz Fenton
48) We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
49) We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes.
50) Sometimes me think, “What is friend?” And then me say, “ A friend is someone to share last cookie with.” -Cookie Monster
51) A true friend sees the pain in your eyes, while everyone else sees the smile on your face.
52) Real friends don’t tell you pretty, little lies. They tell you the straight up, ugly truth.
53) She’s always there for me when I need her. She’s my best friend; my everything. -Ashley Olson
54) I may have other besties, but you’re my bestest bestie.
55) My bestie is the most beautiful person, inside and out. I can’t wait until she gets everything that is supposed to come to her. She deserves the best, because she is the best. -@hellolondondior
56) Bestie (noun): The one you can trust with your life. They’ve seen the best of you and the worst of you and will be there whenever you need someone to talk to. There is a balance in the relationship between give and take. You feel so comfortable with them you can share your innermost thoughts without hesitation.
57) If you ever tell me something and ask me not to tell anyone….my best friend is not included.
There you go! Wasn’t that fun?
I hope you were able to find the perfect bestie quote to share with your best friend.