Amazon Prime Day is the perfect time to access steep discounts and amazing deals on products for your home, family and fun!
What is Prime Day?
Prime Day is the day that Amazon celebrates it’s Prime members. And a day that they put all.the.things. on sale.
Ok, not EVERYTHING, but TONS of things.
In year’s past, I’ve scored major deals on large purchases like inflatable kayaks, laptops and school supplies (as a teacher and parent I can tell you Prime Day is a great day to stock up on supplies to spoil your child’s teacher and make their life easier).
I also like to use this huge sale day to shop ahead for Christmas and birthdays, so I don’t end up paying more for the same items when the prices are inflated during the holidays.
I am sharing this with you because I am all about saving as much money as possible.
Instead of going crazy and buying every deal you see, be intentional with your purchases and buy things that you have been wanting or needing at a serious discount.
Free Trial of Amazon Prime Membership
No Prime Membership? No problem!
It’s important to know that you do need an Amazon Prime membership to take advantage of these Prime Day deals on Monday and Tuesday – but I have a handy tip for you in case you don’t already have Prime:
Instead you can just sign up for their 30-Day Free Trial and then cancel once your trial period ends.
That being said, I love my Prime Membership. Especially with the current gas prices since my closest shopping is about 30 miles away.
The convenience of being able to:
- Shop from home
- Not drag the kids all over town
- Save on gas money
- Save time
- Avoid the stress of traffic, parking and other people 😉
Make the annual Prime Membership totally worth it IMO.
Amazon Prime Perks include:
- 30-Day Free Trial
- Free 2-day Shipping
- Prime Now access
- Access to thousands of movies, music and books
- Early access to Lightning Deals & Prime Day Deals
- And more!
When is Amazon Prime Day 2021?
The major sales event takes place on Monday and Tuesday, June 21 & 22
You’ll be able to find all the Best Prime Day deals here, on Monday and Tuesday.
What are these Amazon products we will save on…
Based on historical sales, we will likely see:
- Amazon devices – such as Fire tablets, Echo & Alexa devices, Fire TV sticks, Fire TV Cube, Smart Home (Ring), etc.
- Audible – listen for less, they always have great deals on Audible memberships on Prime Day!
- Freetime Unlimited (for kids!) – save on this subscription
- Prime Pantry – they will likely have a deal on the Prime Pantry membership.
- Favorite Kitchen Appliances – I anticipate an AirFryer and Instant Pot again this year!
- TVs & High Tech Gear
If you haven’t yet, sign up for your Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial Now.
How to Make Sure You’re Getting the Best Deal
Honey is a free browser extension that looks for better prices on Amazon by comparing sellers for you. It’s easy to install and gives you the peace of mind that you really are getting the lowest price possible.
My Favorite Amazon Prime Deals This Year
**Please note that all deals are limited quantity. Once they are sold, the discount ends.**
Prime Day 2021: Live Deals and Savings (Coming Soon)
- All New Fire HD-10 Tablet (47% off)
- Fire HD 8 Kids Pro tablet, 8″ HD, ages 6–12 (50% off) Great for road trips rides!
- Roomba Robot Vacuums (38-40% off)
- Instant Pot Cooking Appliances up to 50% off
- Zipline Kits for Backyard 26% off
- Nixplay digital picture frames (Great gift for Grandparents)
Day 2 Prime Deals to Get You Organized
You can also check out my favorite products for your family and home in my Amazon Influencer Store.