Do you feel like you’re
“doing it all,”
but nothing ever actually gets done?
Let me take you from scattered to streamlined with my new guide:
The Weekend Reset
Weekly Routines for a Calmer, Happier Home
What if you could start your week knowing that all the loose ends were taken care of and your family was completely prepared for the week ahead?
All for just $9
Does this sound like you?
– “My house is a disaster, and it drives me crazy.”
– “There is too much to do and not enough time.”
– “How can I plan ahead when I am just trying to survive?”
Well, I want to let you in on a little secret…
Did you know that in just a few minutes a week, you can:
- Follow simple routines that create rhythm and order that kids thrive on
- Get outfits, meals, and activities planned for the week ahead
- Tidy and declutter your home
- Prep and plan your meals for the week
- And most importantly…
REDUCE YOUR STRESS AND STOP FEELING LIKE A HOT MESS!
- A Customized Meal Planning Template (You won’t find this anywhere else!)
Quickly and easily plan your meals with a custom designed meal planning template created by me after years of trying other versions that are just way too complicated!
- The Family Home Reset Checklist – A quick checklist to keep you on track during the week and to help you delegate tasks to family members if you choose.
- A Weekly Reset Schedule – This is all about creating a system that works for you and your family. Use this page to schedule each item you choose so that you know that it will get done during the week.
- A Customized Grocery List – Another tool I created to save more time and make things easier. It works great with the meal planning template to make sure you know exactly what you need to purchase each week.
- List of 100 Easy Family Dinner Ideas (With Recipes!) – At a loss when it comes to what to cook for dinner? Use this list to get new ideas or remember some of your family favorites.
All that for only $9
Here’s What Other Moms Are Saying:
“The value of The Family Home Reset is having so many practical, down-to-earth home management ideas simplified into one easy-to-read place.
A busy mama will appreciate that each section gets right to the point, giving the pragmatic “how-to”s without fluff and filler. The included weekly checklist is beneficial to actually take the knowledge and make it work for one’s individual lifestyle.
The format inspires the homemaker to print out the planner pages and incorporate them into their own routines. Adding this kind of structure to a planning/weekly overview will be helpful in simplifying the usual chaos of life with littles.”
-Erika Mathews, mother of three and author of Resting Life: Jesus’ Rest for the Busy or Burdened Believer, restinglife.com
Aren’t you tired of feeling like:
– Your house is a mess
– One week rolls into the next without any time to plan ahead
– Chaos has control, and you’re in survival mode
Why I want to help you:
Years ago, I was a new mom with two young kids. I worked outside the home, and we were busy accumulating all the “stuff” that we thought would make us all happy.
I looked forward to spending all my free time playing and relaxing with my family, but instead, my days were spent:
- Running from one household chore to the next, without ever finishing.
- I randomly checked off tasks on my to-do list while the important stuff was ignored.
- Constantly battling the clutter, laundry and housekeeping.
- Feeling like the days were slipping by and I was slipping behind.
That’s when I discovered the power of weekly resets and routines that gave me a sense of calm and control over my home and family life.
I practiced and refined the strategies that worked for me and began to share these ideas on Simply-Well-Balanced.com.
Now, I work as a home management and parenting coach to teach other busy moms how to achieve the same life-changing results through the process of simplifying and decluttering their homes.
Ready to reclaim control with The Weekend Reset?
- “I’ve always been so distracted when it comes to running a household. There’s so much to get done that I just ran from one task to the next without making sure the essentials got done. Now I know what needs to get done, and I have a schedule to make it happen.”
- “The Weekend Reset has helped me be the mom I’ve always wanted to be. I’m not perfect by any means, but I feel so much more organized and prepared. I know where things are and what’s happening before it’s actually happening. It’s so nice not to be so frantic and frazzled all the time.”
- “I didn’t know that things could be this easy. I had functioned in chaos-mode for so long that I figured there was no escaping. Now I’ve gotten into a routine and I don’t even have to think about it. I just check each task of the list and the bulk of what I have to worry about each week is taken care of.”