50 Fun (and Frugal) Things To Do Over Winter Break
School’s out for winter break and the kids are bored. Today I’m sharing over 50 fun activities and things to do over winter break with kids!
Indoor Activities for Winter Break
– Take pics of the kids with their Christmas gifts and toys to send as thank yous friends and family. – Have hot chocolate with all the fixings for breakfast or dessert.
– Camp out in the living room around the Christmas tree before you take it down. – Make room for the new toys and clothes by decluttering and donating.
– Build a fort under the kitchen table. – Amaze your children for hours with Insta-Snow – Play a board game – Make English Muffin Snowman pizzas
Outdoor Winter Activities to do with Kids
– Visit a museum – Go roller skating – Build a snow fort with the snow block molds – Stock up on books at the library – Head to the snow
– Go to the movies (or a drive-in if theaters are closed in your area) – Bounce the wiggles out at a trampoline park – Go bowling – Try indoor climbing – Make and hang pine cone bird feeders for winter migrating birds
SWIPE UP FOR MORE!