12 Days of Christmas Kindness Countdown (Free Printable)
This 12 Days of Christmas Kindness Countdown calendar is a fun and creative way for kids and families to spread some holiday cheer.
1. Hide Dollar Bills Around The Dollar Store
This small gesture will brighten someone’s day and remind them that there are kind people in the world.
2. Offer to Return Someone’s Shopping Cart
Elderly shoppers and busy moms with kids will truly appreciate this random act of Christmas kindness.
3. Give a Hot Drink to Someone Working in the Cold
Load up in the car with a thermos of hot chocolate or coffee and look for someone who is working outside in the cold.
4. Put Change in a Row of Vending Machines
This random act of holiday kindness is the perfect way to spread some joy with your extra change.
5. Take Treats to the Fire or Police Station
The holidays are a wonderful time to thank the first responders who risk their lives every day to keep your homes and communities safe.
SWIPE UP FOR MORE!
The 7 Gift Rule for Christmas Gift-Giving to Kids
Super Easy Birthday Cake Alternatives